10/24/2010

40:31

So I kind of threw myself into this blogging before I could talk myself out of it.


The point was to find somewhere to share what I do. Even if it is only with whoever may stumble across it (hello!)
But I've found myself instead sharing a lot more of me.


And I figure there's room for both.


Firstly though... to finally get around to it...


I love to paint and to draw, alongside playing guitar and singing, they're the things that let me let something of myself out in a way I can't quite say.


When I left for University a couple of years ago, I wanted to give my mum something to say thank you for more things than I could ever list.


She's always loved eagles, and as a Christian, it's an image that she holds close to her heart...

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
 - Isaiah 40: 31

So one afternoon I took myself away into my room and splashed some paint around and the result looked a little like this...



It may not be spectacular, but she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you say something...