1/17/2011

More homemade gifts...

Follow my blog with bloglovin


So I thought I'd share a handful more of the little things I made for Christmas...

Firstly, for my lovely mother, who is currently obsessed with Kirsty's home made home, and has been talking for months about wanting the house to be more personal and full of family things, I decided to make something she can put around the house...


I hadn't made candles in YEARS and I forgot how long it takes! But it was more than worth it because she loved them.




And for my brother, who presented me with the typical "guys are so hard to get good gifts for" dilemma...


A book about war and things that boys are interested in (not homemade... but I think I get away with it) WITH a little tatty hand sewn bookmark! 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I've not seen the bookmark. ITt's cute :) Glad your Mum liked the candles . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...