3/03/2011

Magic in the Grass

Today a VERY exciting parcel arrived...

I didn't even get out of my pyjamas until it was here because I was so scared of missing the delivery.

For years I've wanted a signet ring with the word "joy" on it, but I have NEVER been able to find one.
Until I found Folksy! Where of course, you can find anything!

And I discovered a cute little shop called Magic in the Grass...


I LOVE the packaging... I literally had to hunt for the tiny ring hidden in the grass.


I love it SO much... It's so simple and discrete but means so much to me.

I highly recommend you go check out the shop  =)
You can get pretty much anything written on anything... and it's all beautiful!



4 comments:

  1. LOVE it, so simple yet so meaningful!
    That packaging is CRAZYYY, what an amazing idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packagining is just magical! Wow! And the ring is sooo pretty! I might even get one for a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest ring, and the packaging . . just beautiful!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh pretty pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...