7/07/2011

A little taster of what I've been making...

So I've spent the last few days at my parents house, which has been awesome and relaxing and a GREAT excuse for my mum and I to craft shop together.

Having just finished University, 
(for those of you who should like to know... I got a FIRST!!)
I thought I'd spend some decent time getting ready to open up my Folksy shop soon, 
so I've been working on some new little creations...

A delicate daisy and lace headband 


Blue and pink daisy headband

purple flower headband 

Which one do you like best?

I've also got a full range of brooches ready that I'll show you soon...

And keep your eyes peeled for the first Nikki Joy giveaway to celebrate the opening of Nikki Joy Folksy.

Have a lovely weekend x

7 comments:

  1. oh i just LOVE the white daisy headband!! so so cute! can't wait for your shop to open!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the soon opening store! can't wait to browse your store!
    i like the first one the best.
    enjoy your weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH lovely! I want the lace and daisy headband :)
    If you want to work out a giveaway for my blog, we can do that!
    AND/or I could wear one in an outfit post and link to your store!

    XO,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lady these are just lovely, my fave has to be numero uno though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lace headband is absolutely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace and congrats on your first :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, following you now, looking forward to hearing about the wedding preps!
    Alison
    x
    heavenlyhandmades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the white and yellow one is my favorite, but I'm also excited about those brooches...

    Congratulations on finished University, and on the new Folksy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...