11/20/2011

What I've been making...

This month has been a busy one...

I successfully put together and held a fundraiser for Rape Crisis, 
at which I also performed, playing guitar and singing,
and we managed to raise over £700!

I've started training for a new role at my main job,
in which I'll be working with funeral directors (intense!)

and I'm finally learning to drive!! 
(which, by the way, I love!)

But in between everything, I've been very deliberate about finding time to make a couple of bits here and there...

I've started on my Christmas decoration range...
This little guy is going to form part of the Tartan set....
Which will be one of the first of my Folksy products soon!

 I've also been loving spending some time on some good old fashioned embroidery...
...especially trying to perfect my thread-handwriting.

And on a personal note... I've finally started counting down the months until I get married... 
and that can only mean making a wedding ideas folder! 
Ohh yes...
Currently it's more a wedding ideas heap of paper, but it's getting there.

So what's everyone else been making this month?

10 comments:

  1. Love the little tartan heart, very festive! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me again! Just wanted to let you know I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Hope you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! First time here and... Looove your blog, your crafting and art!

    -following- :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty embroidering! I just did a bit of embroidered writing last week for the first time in ages. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you crafty blogger you! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog - it's so nice to find a good English blogger, my reader list is dominated by Americans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the start decor! I think that it's just so cute!!! :-) And the wedding thing!!! It's just exciting. I am not yet married nor close to being married, but looking at wedding stuff just makes me happy. :-)

    xoxo
    ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love embroidery! i'm all about knitting right now :)

    hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your embroidered lettering! awesome! i don't do anything really with embroidery, but i sooo admire it! especially yours!
    i'm excited to follow along with your wedding plans! planning a wedding with a crafty heart is just about the best thing ever! enjoy!
    xoxo
    andee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congratulations for raising so much money, that's pretty cool :)

    I'm not sure if the laptop cases fit any laptop, though. Sorry.

    Lily
    lonely afternoon

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...