2/24/2012

Taking part in something exciting...

I've had a little blog post open in the background of my laptop for a few days now while I decide whether to take part in what's on offer...

Mollie over at Wild Olive (whose blog I'm fully in love with, by the way) 
is running her first ever stitch swap, open to anyone anywhere, which is exciting in and of itself to me because so many things are USA only.

The idea of sweet little 4 inch embroidery hoops flying all over the world between people who have never met just hugely appealed to me...

So I decided today I would get involved.

Is anybody else doing this?
Or anything similar?

You can sign up until the 29th February if the idea tickles your fancy too!

(Mollie's own image - as good with a camera as with a needle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you say something...