3/28/2012

Springtime Joy

Spring has well and truly sprung in the usually rainy grey place that is Yorkshire.

And although I've been mainly watching it through the window from my desk, 
being able to sit out in the sunshine for my lunch and walk home while there's still light left in the day is enough to make me happy!

A little springtime doodle in my 2012 art journal.

The lighter evenings are just about the best inspiration I've had in months to get more done!
I love getting home and finding something to do as opposed to feeling like the day is over.



I've been working on a few embroideries which I've noticed are totally unintentionally weather-based.
How very British of me!



A little picnic I plan on making a reality this weekend.
First to find a really cute picnic basket...
and more to eat than just one apple.


My finished rainbow raindrops cloud... complete with a silver lining.



Happy Springtime!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Spring to you! I love this season of blooming flowers & warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your embroideries are so cute! i love them so much and who doesn't love a good picnic!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!
    The sun and an apple are just too cute!!

    Happy Springtime to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love that rainbow raincloud! You make so many cute creations- love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that basket is too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These both look so pretty - your stitch-swap partner is very lucky! Have you decided which to send yet?

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...