4/25/2012

The Nikki Joy Shop - Open for Business

It is with a big smile (and some underlying nervousness) that I share with you that I have got around to listing my first items in the Nikki Joy Folksy shop.

You may have noticed a new little link on the tabs at the top of the screen... if not, now you have.


I've listed just a select few of the things I've been working on over the last few months.
It's something I've been meaning to do for quite some time now and it feels good to have taken the step.


As a little incentive, anything purchased before 9th May will come with a little extra something from me to say thank you for supporting me.

I hope you can spare a second to go and take a peek
and if you're feeling the love, please take a moment to favourite my shop.
I'm more than happy to ship internationally too, so wherever you're from, 
you can have a little bit of Nikki Joy.

Here's a sneaky peak at a collection I've been working on that should be available not so long from now...


Does anybody else have a little online store front?
I'm always up for a nosey!

10 comments:

  1. Awh these look super sweet, I'm hoping to set up my own etsy in the summer! :) www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting! i love the daisy headband! congrats sweetie!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love what you've shown here so I'm off to take a peek at your shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your store! I am yet to take the plunge and open one :) I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, every piece is completely adorable, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! EVertyhing looks so cute and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :D it really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely darling pieces! :) and good luck on your etsy venture!

    you're newest follower,
    dottie
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...