8/19/2012

Making for Travels...

I've spent the last couple of weeks investigating honeymoons...
(Less than 5 months to go!!)
...and all of my daydreaming inspired me to get the old sewing machine out.

I bought a huge roll of beautiful vintage fabric a while back
and I've been really nervous about cutting into it, 
but then bit the bullet to give this little project a try...

See what I mean about beautiful fabric? 
I'm in love with this pattern.


Inside... One side with space for cards, cash, lists etc.
(can't go anywhere without lists!)
and the other with a very carefully measured passport pocket and ticket pocket.



I can see myself making a few more of these now that I've figured out the pattern.
I need one just right to take on our honeymoon =)
I want to make some with more carefully thought through colour combinations, 
some form of fastener and other carefully selected super powers.
Am I the only one who loves to make lots of one thing?

I might even add a few to my shop,
what do you think?

Much love,

Nikki Joy x

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that fabric is absolutley stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...