8/26/2012

Sunday Sentiments

So we're half way through the last bank holiday weekend of the year.

Something about having one extra day on my weekend has just made me enjoy it so much more.

It's been a weekend of takeaway and wine with friends,
wedding planning, reading books and doodling.


Here's a teeny glimpse of my journal today.

How's everybody else using their long weekend?
I think my bank holiday Monday is going to be spent making my chocolate fudge brownies.
Brownies cause good thoughts... Good thoughts make you look lovely, right Roald?


1 comment:

  1. what a great saying, i love it and i feel it is sooo true too. having a good attitude really makes a difference. thanks for the reminder sweetie and hope you have a great day off!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...