9/06/2012

Glamming up my new toy...

I'm not really one for technology.
I upgrade my phone when I need to and don't normally get excited over it, I chose my laptop by pointing at the pretty red one and asking my dad for reassurance that it would do the things I'd need it to do and I'm not actually sure what an ipad does.

However, my latest upgrade has excited me,
because for the first time since my tween-age years
(when the Nokia 3310 was the only phone to have!)
I can change my phone's little outfit!

I know, I know, all you iphone-ers out there are totally over this by now, but humour me.
Or more helpfully, enjoy the cuteness of these and give me your opinion...






Which one do I want?!
Or maybe I should just get all of them,
so that I can change it to suit my mood!

Am I the only one who gets a little too excited to cute-ify everyday objects?
Some of my favourite accessories are total non-necessities
like my passport case and my ticket holder...
It just seems sad not to dress them up!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh how do you decide, thay are all fab! Think I would go for the apple one, I have fabric in almost the same pattern sitting in my stash waiting to be used!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them, all of them!! i think you need a different phone outfit for every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Cute post. :)

    I saw all of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...