9/15/2012

Taking time to be.


In amongst working full time at a newspaper, working as a counsellor,
planning a wedding, learning to drive and all the other things that life throws at us all,
sometimes it's easy to forget to take a break.

So today, I resolved to do just that.

One of my most die hard habits is to write a to do list for every weekend 
of all the jobs that must be completed by Monday.
But this weekend, I wrote myself a list of things I fancied doing,
to be completed, or not, at my leisure.


I thought I'd also take the time to learn to use my camera a little better.

Any good chill out day needs to involve some good food...


An hour in the garden with my rabbits reading a good book 
and soaking up the last of the Summer sunshine...


And some time spent with Roxy, my 6 stringed love, 
playing and singing all my favourite songs...


I've also been working on some exciting changes coming up soon 
which I'm really looking forward to sharing!

What is it that you do to relax and spend time with yourself?

I hope you're having a lovely weekend too.

1 comment:

  1. it's so important to take days like that. I am doing so many things as well and sometimes forget to take a day just by myself. lovely list.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...