10/14/2012

Sketchbook Sunday

It has been one of those crazy busy weeks around here, 
celebrating friends' birthdays and doing the latest bits and pieces of wedding planning.
So this afternoon, I took a break to listen to some of my favourite music 
and to paint and draw and have a bit of alone time.


I'm really enjoying doodling away at the moment. 
I feel like I've been apart from an old friend for years and we're just reconnecting.
I'm thinking of doing a couple of big pieces soon, 
now that I'm a little more back in practice. 

As a counsellor, I've also been doing a lot of reading 
about therapeutic writing and journal keeping, 
and it's totally changed the way I keep my journal.

And it gave me this cool photo!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketches. I love making some alone time to draw and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch of the girl and the yellow. I was sketching a bit this weekend again, but want to do it more often :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something...